Replacement ID Card Cost
Effective July 1, 2022, students will by responsible for the cost of replacing an ID card. The cost to replace an ID card is $25, and the charge will be assessed to your student account at time of issuance.How to Replace Your ID Card
Learn More About Lived Names!
Have a lived name? Change it on the Social Identities Tool via TritonLink and visit our office to get an updated ID card!Learn More
YOU CAN NOW SUBMIT
YOUR PHOTO FOR YOUR ID CARD
New student on campus? Submit your photo to us online! Current student and want to update your photo? You can submit a new photo too!Learn more
THE CAMPUS CARDS OFFICE IS AVAILABLE TO HELP
Our office has re-opened and now offer an appointment-only service Monday through Friday. Explore our other pages to learn more about how to schedule an appointment.Contact Us
Find out everything you need to know about where and how to use your UCSD Student ID card.Get your first campus card
Get my first campus card
Need your first Campus card? Read more to find how and where you can get your UCSD ID!
Replace my card
Did you lose your campus ID? Was your ID stolen? Click below to learn how to replace your campus card and protect your Triton Cash account.
Check out our Blink page on obtaining or replacing your Campus ID, as well as information about special badges and scheduling appointments!
Your key to campus
Your Student ID Card is your key to the campus. In addition to serving as your official photo identification card, the ID Card gives you access to campus buildings and events and lets you:
- Access your meal plan or use it as a debit card at campus dining facilities
- Gain access to residence halls
- Check out books and materials through UCSD Libraries
- Use recreation facilities and get discounts on rec. classes
- Receive services at Student Health Services
- Show your affiliation, if needed, on UCSD shuttles
- Participate in voting and other Associated Students activities, and get discounts on A.S. events
- Get discounts or free admission to sporting events and other campus activities
- Get discounts on attractions and events through the UCSD Box Office
- Get even more discounts on local arts and entertainment, computers, and more
OTHER WAYS TO USE YOUR CARD
USE TRITON CASH!
When you deposit funds to your Campus Card, it becomes a Triton Cash Debit Card, allowing you to make cash-free purchases at many on- and off-campus locations.
Need a COVID-19 Test Kit?
Students and employees are able to obtain free COVID-19 PCR test kits from vending machines located around campus (maximum of one per day). Users simply can swipe or tap their card at the machine, select the test kit they want, and be on their way.
9500 Gilman Dr.
Student Services Center, Suite 354a
La Jolla CA, 92093
Mail Code 0026
You can check the schedule for Campus Cards, Student Account Services, and the Cashier's Office here.
Or call us at (858) 534-6606 if you still have questions.