Replacement ID Card Cost
Effective July 1, 2022, students will by responsible for the cost of replacing an ID card. The cost to replace an ID card is $25, and the charge will be assessed to your student account at time of issuance.How to Replace Your ID Card
Get my first campus card
Need your first Campus card? Read more to find how and where you can get your UCSD ID!
Replace my card
Did you lose your campus ID? Was your ID stolen? Click below to learn how to replace your campus card and protect your Triton Cash account.
Your key to campus
Your Student ID Card is your key to the campus. In addition to serving as your official photo identification card, the ID Card gives you access to campus buildings and events and lets you:
- Access your meal plan or use it as a debit card at campus dining facilities
- Gain access to residence halls
- Check out books and materials through UCSD Libraries
- Use recreation facilities and get discounts on rec. classes
- Receive services at Student Health Services
- Show your affiliation, if needed, on UCSD shuttles
- Participate in voting and other Associated Students activities, and get discounts on A.S. events
- Get discounts or free admission to sporting events and other campus activities
- Get discounts on attractions and events through the UCSD Box Office
- Get even more discounts on local arts and entertainment, computers, and more
OTHER WAYS TO USE YOUR CARD
USE TRITON CASH!
When you deposit funds to your Campus Card, it becomes a Triton Cash Debit Card, allowing you to make cash-free purchases at many on- and off-campus locations.
Need a COVID-19 Test Kit?
Students and employees are able to obtain free COVID-19 PCR test kits from vending machines located around campus (maximum of one per day). Users simply can swipe or tap their card at the machine, select the test kit they want, and be on their way.