SFS Recognized with Inclusive Excellence Award
SFS was recently awarded a 2021 Inclusive Excellence Award for our student employment program. Please check out the video below for more information about how SFS develops and provides constructive and beneficial working environments for our student employees.SFS Inclusive Excellence Award Video
New Payment Solution Available for Students from India
Existing UCSD partner for international payments, Flywire, now offers a new payment solution that allows Indian students to transfer money securely either through a Forex card or directly into a US bank account. Please visit our International Payment Options webpage for more information about this new payment solution.International Payment Options
Check out the SFS Resource Page!
Looking for even more billing tools and information? If so, the SFS Resource page is a great source! You can find infographics, videos, and even presentations from our past live webinars.SFS Resource Page
Student Financial Solutions Current COVID-19 Operations
We are available virtually and in-person. For your safety and the safety of others, we recommend you contact us in the following order of priority:
- Student Support Portal or Email – Students can submit a question 24/7 through the support portal. Parents can email email@example.com. Most questions receive a response within 3 business days.
- Phone - (858) 822-4727, available Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Student Accounts In-Person Appointment – The Student Accounts team is available to meet in-person Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Campus Cards Office In-Person Appointment - The Campus Cards Office is available in-person by appointment only, Monday-Wednesday and Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Students can request an appointment by submitting a case.
Employees and affiliates can request an appointment emailing the Campus Cards Office.
- Central Cashier's Office In-Person Availability - The Cashier's Office is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. If needed, appointments are also available from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. Appointments can be scheduled here.
Upcoming Due Dates
- March 18, 2022: Spring Tuition and Registration
- April 22, 2022: Monthly Bill
- May 20, 2022: Monthly Bill
- Review all billing due dates
looking for an installment plan for your fees?
Learn about the Triton Registration Installment Plan which splits your quarterly tuition and registration fees into three monthly payments.
Enroll in Direct Deposit
Get your money fast!
Transfer your refund or stipend directly into your bank account
Click below to learn more or open our 3-step guide
VIEW YOUR 2021 1098-T ONLINE!
Your 2021 1098-T tax form is now available to view at tsc1098t.com. Click below to learn more about the 1098-T and to find instructions on how to login.
information for current students
how to pay your bill
There are many options to pay your bill. Click the link to learn more about your options and where to pay.
See if you have a refund
Do you see a negative balance on your account? Did you make an over-payment or receive excess financial aid? You may have a refund available! Click below to learn more about obtaining your refund.
Campus ID Cards
Get your student ID card
Need your first Campus card? Read more to find how and where you can get your UCSD ID!
Lose your card?
Did you lose your campus ID? Was your ID stolen? Click below to learn how to replace your campus card and protect your Triton Cash account.