TritonPay Enhancements Now Live!
SFS is excited to announce that we have rolled out a series of enhancements to the TritonPay portal. Enhancements include an easier to read and more linear homepage, simplified custom payment options, and Improved rent and TRIP installment payment options.
Check out the SFS Resource Page!
Looking for even more billing tools and information? If so, the SFS Resource page is a great source! You can find infographics, videos, and even presentations from our past live webinars.SFS Resource Page
STUDENT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS IS AVAILABLE TO HELP
We are still available and happy to help! Please contact us via telephone, email, or the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.Learn how to contact us
Student Financial Solutions Current COVID-19 Operations
We are available virtually and in-person. For your safety and the safety of others, we recommend you contact us in the following order of priority:
- Student Support Portal or Email – Students can submit a question 24/7 through the support portal. Parents can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Most questions receive a response within 3 business days.
- Phone - (858) 822-4727, available Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Student Accounts In-Person Appointment – The Student Accounts team is available to meet in-person by appointment only, Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments can be scheduled to meet with a staff member here.
- Campus Cards Office In-Person Appointment - The Campus Cards Office is availale in-person by appointment only, Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com.
- Central Cashier's Office In-Person Availability - The Cashier's Office is open for walk-ins on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and by appointment only Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Appointments can be scheduled to meet with a staff member here.
Upcoming Due Dates
- November 19, 2021 - Monthly Bill
- December 17, 2021 - Winter Tuition and Registration
- January 21, 2022: Monthly Bill
- Review all billing due dates
looking for an installment plan for your fees?
Learn about the Triton Registration Installment Plan which splits your quarterly tuition and registration fees into three monthly payments.
Enroll in Direct Deposit
Get your money fast!
Transfer your refund or stipend directly into your bank account
Click below to learn more or open our 3-step guide
VIEW YOUR 2020 1098-T ONLINE!
Your 2020 1098-T tax form is now available to view at tsc1098t.com. Click below to learn more about the 1098-T and to find instructions on how to login.
information for current students
how to pay your bill
There are many options to pay your bill. Click the link to learn more about your options and where to pay.
See if you have a refund
Do you see a negative balance on your account? Did you make an over-payment or receive excess financial aid? You may have a refund available! Click below to learn more about obtaining your refund.
Campus ID Cards
Get your student ID card
Need your first Campus card? Read more to find how and where you can get your UCSD ID!
Lose your card?
Did you lose your campus ID? Was your ID stolen? Click below to learn how to replace your campus card and protect your Triton Cash account.